Cancellation and Refunds
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
We understand that there are times when you have to cancel a booking due to unavoidable circumstances.
You can cancel your place at an event in writing at any point.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE A REFUND
If you wish to cancel your place at an event
1. You can notify us by email to email@example.com after booking and before we have confirmed your place for a full refund.
2. Where we have already confirmed your place, amendments to bookings for one day, two day, half day and evening classes may be made up to 28 days prior to the date of the class and for five day and longer courses, 60 days prior to the start of the course.
3. If you find you are unable to attend a class less than 28 days (60 days for longer 5 day classes) before the date of the event you are welcome to send someone else in your place, provided they are over 18 years of age.
4. We regret that the course fees will only be refunded if we are able to fill your place. For longer course bookings we suggest taking out travel insurance in case you need to cancel at short notice.
5. If through unavoidable circumstances Deliciously Raw has to cancel a live event, all course fees will be refunded in full or if you wish, transferred to another course or event. We will not refund any other costs you may have incurred in advance, such as travel and accommodation.
6. You can return physical goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you, unless agreed in writing beforehand.
7. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid for the product itself or an exchange credit as required.
8. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 6 will not apply in the following circumstances: – in the event that the product has been used in the case of audio or visual products, where the packaging has been unsealed.
The provisions of this clause 8 does not affect your statutory rights.